- Output frequency : 10MHz
- Frequency accuracy : ± 35 ppb
- Temp.stability : ≤±10 ppb ( 0 ºC ~ +75 ºC/ref.+25 º C)
- Output level : +10 dBm (50 Ω)
- Operating temp.: -40 ºC ~ +85 ºC
- Operating voltage : 9 ~ 12V DC 500mA(startup) 230mA(operating)
- GPS input signal/10MHz output connectors SMA female receptacles,3V3 present at the GPS connector for antenna preamplifier feed.
- Dimensions : 139mm(L),66 mm(W),28 mm(H).
- GPS/GLONASS active antenna (see attached detailed data sheet).SYM1678 GPS ANT0001
Yet,another Frequency Standard?? well,over the last 25 years,noumerous designs/applications/patents and so on appeared worldwide! What is for SHURE is that,anybody involved into this matter,looks lke entering a spiral ,trapped between precision and cost!(and size as well…).This unit offers a realy cost effective solution for most of the applications, long term good frequency stability at a reasonable cost…just taking advantage of some unique features of a late generation of processors used to contol a high precision OCXO in a very compact package.A quality active antenna which accompanies the unit,helps for excellent results and ease of operation,can also be used wth other applications related to GPS reception.