- Output frequency : 10MHz.
- Frequency accuracy : ≤±35 ppb at 25 °C,15min.after powr on.
- Temp.stability : ≤±10 ppb ( 0 ºC ~ +75 ºC/ref.+25 º C).
- Output level : +10 dBm (50 Ω).
- Operating temp.: -40 ºC ~ +85 ºC.
- Operating voltage : 9 ~ 12V DC 500mA(startup) 230mA(operating).
- GPS input signal/10MHz output connectors SMA female receptacles,3V3 present at the GPS connector for antenna preamplifier feed.
- Dimensions : 139mm(L),66 mm(W),28 mm(H).
- GPS/GLONASS active antenna (see attached detailed data sheet).SYM1678 GPS ANT0001
Yet,another Frequency Standard?? well,over the last 25 years,noumerous designs/applications/patents and so on appeared worldwide! What is for SHURE is that,anybody involved into this matter,looks like entering a spiral ,trapped between precision and cost!(and size as well…).This unit offers a realy cost effective solution for most of the applications, long term good frequency stability at a reasonable cost…just taking advantage of some unique features of a late generation of processors used to contol a high precision OCXO in a very compact package.A quality active antenna which accompanies the unit,helps for excellent results and ease of operation,can also be used with other applications related to GPS reception.
There are no reviews yet.