- Frequency coverage 1 to 500 MHz
- Sensitivity -75 to +7dBm
- Can measure power levels over 500 watts using out 500W/50dB TAP or any other similar attenuator.
- Calibration points are stored within flash memory of processor.
- Power measurement levels are displayed on the LCD screen in dBm and watts.
- When using a coupler,on screen offset is included within the software.
- A high accuracy differential measurement mode allows the operator to measure insertion loss with a resolution better than 0.1dB.
- Amplifier gain,return loss and even VSWR can also be measured and displayed.
- COMPLETELY ISOLATED / SHIELDED RF HEAD!
- Overload warning on screen when exceeding +7dBm input level (flashing value on screen, leds stop functioning).
- Operating voltage 8.5 to 13V DC ,reverse polarity protection ,build in resettable fuse for internal/external malfunction.Accepts common 9 or 12V pack 200mA or higher,also 9V batteries ,either alcaline or rechargeable which will recharge while using an external 12V power pack.
- All indications on a blue 2X16 ch.LCD module.
- 4 key switches for all function controls and the 3 calibration points,two slide switches for on/off/ battery operation.
- Dimentions 160mm(L),65mm(W), 25mm (H), weight 140 gr.
- Assembled/tested unit with detailed description,electronic diagram and application information.
- A SPECIAL OFFER/PRICE DISCOUNT OF 15% IF PURCHASE THE METER WITH OUR 500W TAP!
- PURCHASED INSTRUMENT CAN BE RETURNED FOR RECALIBRATION IF NEEDED AT ANY TIME,RETUR SHIPMENT CHARGES ONLY.