- Frequency range 0.1Hz to 3 MHz (300KHz for triangular waves)
- Steps 0.1 , 1 , 10 , 100Hz , 1 , 10 , 100KHz , 1MHz , quit
- Spectral purity(sine) THD : 0.07%
- Phase noise better than – 90 dBc/Hz
- Level accuracy better than 1.5% in range ( Sine/Vrms/50Ω )
- Output level: Sine and Triangular waves 50Ω : <-70dBm to +10 dBm with internal attenuator, about -110 dBm when external attenuator added. Square wave ( 50Ω ) : < +240 mVp to + 5 Vp, ref.to ground. Squarewave rise time : < 13nS , fall : < 1.5 nS , duty cycle : 50:50
- Pulse Generator on/off time adjustable from 10μS to 65 s (ONtime/ OFF time , Burst , Go, Quit ).
- Attenuator only for sine and triangular waves,from 0 dB to 60 dB,accepts additional 40 dB of external attenuator.
- Operation through On-Off switch,Rotary Encoder w/switched schaft for Enter and two potentiometers,one for Sine/Triangle control,the other for Square.
- All indications on a 2X16 ch.blue LCD display module.
- Scroll/ Enter control will take to : step,mode,output on/ off, high Z/50Ω,sweep,settings,calibrate,quit.
- Sine / Triangular measurement units are : mVrms,mVp/p,mVp and dBm (the former only for 50Ω load).
- All outputs on 3 SMA female receptacles,one for pulse/burst,the second for sine/triangle,the third for square waves.
- Based on a DDS chip and dedicated software.
- Precision time base ( 25MHz) with state of the art circuitry to eliminate ref.drift.
- All outputs short circuit protected.
- Power requirements: 11 to 14 V DC 200mA max,accepts rechargeable battery pack ( > 1 Ah),with reverse input protection,overvoltage protection (>15 V DC).
- Dimentions: 185 mm (L), 85 mm (W), 40mm (H).
There are no reviews yet.