- Frequency coverage DC to 60.000 MHz
- Resolution 1 Hz using 5 red led displays,14mm height
- Range select Automatic with different gate times
- Input impedance 1 MΩ
- Programmable addition or substraction of a frequency offset (*)
- Pulsing decimal point indicating KHz range measurement
- Operating voltage 9 to 15 V DC / 80 mA(ALL DIGITS “8”)
- Input sensitivity 6 KHz 180mV/-1.89dBm
- 100KHz 18mV / -21 dBm
- 1 MHz 18mV / -21 dBm
- 10 MHz 18mV / -21 dBm
- 20 MHz 32mV / -16 dBm
- 30 MHz 60mV / -11 dBm
- 60 MHz 75mV / -10 dBm
Dimensions 74 x 44 mm
*For this function a signal generator is needed to apply the frequency
to be added or subtracted at the instrument input and save it.
All controls/functions are accomplished through a single key switch.
A detailed electronic diagram and application information is supplied with the instrument.